Hope Church Family
SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES
effective Sunday May 3rd for the foreseeable future
1. In accordance to Iowa guidelines in our current phase our church doors are open to those who wish to attend.
2. We will continue to Live stream services on Sunday mornings at 10:30 and Wednesday evenings at 7:00pm for those who do not feel comfortable attending during this time of sickness.
4. We recommend all those with compromised immune systems, the elderly, or any exhibiting any sort of symptoms to remain at home and attend Livestream services.
5. You are welcome to attend service in a mask if this is what you choose, however masks are not required.
6. Our church pews have been situated 6 feet apart from each other. This does limit our number of seating temporarily.
7. We request that families/those who have been in quarantine together sit in a pew together. If individuals who have not quarantined together share a same row of pews we advise they put approx. 6 feet in between their parties.
8. Bathrooms are open however we will be keeping our services short to allow for as limited bathroom visits as possible. Cleaning supplies/clorox wipes are in the restroom we ask that you please wipe down after yourself.
9. Hand sanitizer is placed throughout the building for your use.
10. Altar call prayer will take place in your pew.
11. offering plate is situated in the foyer. For the time being we will not be taking up offering mid service and we ask for you to either deposit in the plate or use online giving at Tiptonhope.com or through the tithely app.
Thank you for your faithfulness!
Pastor and Sis Kennedy